About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

When someone asks you a question like "What do I do?", you generally like to give them an answer.  Even an evasive answer like "Do what your heart is telling you to do.".  But there are some questions that just cannot be answered.  A very dear person in my life keeps asking me the "What do I do?" question and I don't know how to answer.  I have tried the standard answers but none of them seem to be helping.  I pray for this person daily and I pray that I can help them with this struggle, my biggest prayer as that they can just get through with a modicum of sanity.  It's times like these that make my life seem like a fairy tale and perfection and everything bright and beautiful.  I wish I could help, I pray a solution comes fast, I pray for their strength to get through this.  Even though we don't know the reason why this is happening we just have to trust in God and thank Him for getting us this far.....

No comments:

Post a Comment