About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, October 1, 2012

Had a great weekend up till Sunday afternoon!  I am such an idiot, why do I pick movies that hit me right smack in the head!!!  Saw "Hope Springs", mainly because Tommy Lee Jones and Meryl Streep are 2 of my favorite actors.  What a HUGE mistake, started crying at the beginning of the movie and  had to leave before the lights came up in the theater so no one would see me. The opening scene where she goes to "his" bedroom and tries to get him to invite her to his bed and he rejects her...  hit way too close to home.  My B was on a lot of meds and most of those affected his libido.  After a while I just stopped trying.  WOW am I having a pity party this morning or what???  I'm just tired, too much going on, too many doubts, too many stupid movies, too many sleepless nights, too much stress, not enough time with my B....

No comments:

Post a Comment