About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Friday, September 28, 2012

Why is it that no matter how much you try, no matter how much you do, no matter how much money and effort you spend some people just don't care.  My children have shut me out of their lives, makes me think they were only around for their dad.  Now that he is gone it isn't necessary to tolerate me.  Just found out last night that not only did my daughter fall and break her ankle she now has to have heart surgery!  Also just found out that my oldest grandchild has moved out of her mother's house and in with her boyfriend!!!  What the hell is going on, what the hell did I do to make these kids hate me so much?  Was trying to raise them with some morals and a sense of responsibility and respect not the right thing to do?  Maybe if I had been a drunk or drug abuser or never fed them or bought them clothes maybe then things would be different.  Maybe if I had been a hoarder or never cleaned the house or cooked or taken them places.  I just find it very difficult to understand...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment