About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Long time

WOW!!  Haven't been on here for quite a while...  My life has taken a dramatic turn, I have realized that if I don't start living I'm going to be lost forever.  I have children, grandchildren, family and very dear friends that still need me and I need to be here for them.  Tried the whole selling the house and downsizing thing, NOT!!  The house is off the market and I'm going to start making it "my" home instead of "our" home.  There will still be elements of him in every single room but for the most part it will be the way I've always wanted it.  Not that he didn't try and make it like that when he was here, there were just some things that were a bit to "female" for him so they weren't done. I am excited about the prospect of changing things up, not quite as excited about going forward but I know I have to so I'm doing it.  I wake up every morning and ask God to get me through one more day and tell the devil to get behind me.  It's kind of like being an alcoholic or drug addict, one day at a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment