About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Life in the house

Well, had a bridal shower for a friend that is getting married and moving to Idaho!!  At one point with the living room filled with laughter and dear friends I almost burst into tears.  It's been a long time since that much laughter and love has been inside those walls, if felt good! Now my niece and her two children will be moving into the basement this next week and the sounds of children will fill the walls again, can't wait!  I even think the house is happy it seems to feel different, lighter, more alive.  Don't get me wrong I will forever remember every place he sat, slept, walked, drank, ate, breathed....  but it's time to get some life back into the house!  I am excited, today the new kitchen cabinets get delivered and one new piece of furniture gets delivered tomorrow.  One day at a time.... thanking God for each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment