About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sad

Can't seem to shake this sadness, had a good time at the family retirement party this past weekend, went for a nice ride with one of my best friends on Sunday, but just can't seem to get rid of these blues. Could it possibly be time for some medication?? I hate the thought of taking a pill everyday but it may come down to that. I can't concentrate at work, not sleeping well, eating like there's no tomorrow, I guess I need some help. MAN that is really hard to admit, for anyone, about anything, maybe I need to get my butt off the couch on Sundays and get back to church, that might help a little. I might need a serious vacation away from work, friends, family.... everything. Just go somewhere and sleep, maybe I could sleep the sadness away. I've tried eating it away and that doesn't help, I've been angry, worried, anxious and none of those seem to help get rid of the sadness, maybe I just need to be alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment