About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sob sob sob sob

Really feeling depressed again today! Sunday the 16th will mark 11 months since he passed! This time has gone by so fast and my life has been an up and down freak show most of that time... still can't make a decision on the house and sometimes I feel like if I don't do something I will seriously just pack my car and leave. I don't think anyone really, really realizes how very much I loved him or how our lives were completely intertwined. I didn't make a move without him, I didn't make any decisions without talking to him first, hell sometimes I didn't even buy clothes without talking to him first. I know his family misses him too, he was a bigger than life kind of guy to them. His sister said that he made everyone feel like they were the most special, and he had an uncanny knack for doing just that. I'm sad, winter is coming and that makes me sad, I just want to cry all the time lately, songs, commercials everything..... sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment