About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today he would have been 71 years young!! He lived life to the fullest and what a ride, and the amazing part is he took me on that ride with him. My life will never be the same because of him, he taught me things, listened to ALL of my secrets, knew more about me than my mother and still loved me. He taught me self-respect and gave me a sense of self-worth that I would have never known if not for him. He was, at times, the hardest person in the world to live with and his pride got in the way of some things. He could be judgmental of others and selfish with his love and his time. But one thing I know is true he loved me, he respected me and he valued our marriage and family. My life was never the same after I met and it will certainly never be the same now that he's gone.... love you B!!

No comments:

Post a Comment