About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Friends

What would this world be like if we didn't have someone to call FRIEND? Yesterday was a hard day for me, another "first". It was the first birthday since he passed, started out hard to get out of bed then progressively got worse as the hours rolled by. Swamped at work, stressed over repairs on the house, don't know if to stay or go, sell or not sell... The fact that a small group of very, very dear friends made me promise to meet them for dinner was the only thing that kept my head on straight and my heart from exploding. We laughed, we talked about him, we laughed some more, we ate, we had a couple of drinks and we laughed! I am so very grateful to be included in this group of people, I would do anything for any one of them and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. I love them and am proud to call them friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment