About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Events

Ssssoooo..... went to a family event last weekend and there are 2 coming up this next weekend, then another 2 or 3 in November then we are into the holidays!! It was really great seeing how all the kids have grown and it seemed like just yesterday that I talked to my sisters-in-law. I really do love his family, they didn't always accept me and I'm sure when we first started dating they certainly didn't approve of me!! One sister-in-law used to remind me every year on our anniversary that I only had a few years left because he never kept a woman longer than 7 years!! BOY was I ever happy when we hit our 8th anniversary.... it was all down hill after that, they started accepting that I was in it for the long haul!! I miss him so much that I can actually feel the ache inside my chest when I think of him, but I am very grateful and blessed to have the friends I have and the family I married into.

No comments:

Post a Comment