About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Confusion

What the hell should my next step be??? Do I stay in the house, sell the house, buy a villa, buy a trailer, rent the basement.... move to Arizona?!?!?! The house is just way to big, maybe not too big but not all on one level, I hate going up and down the stairs for the shower and the laundry and the cat box. I cleaned the upstairs but don't bother with the downstairs and it really needs to be cleaned to... here's another topic for ya, do I hire a housekeeper or do it myself? I just can't seem to sort all this crap out in my mind. It's one of those, if I make the decisions myself and they turn out to be the wrong ones then I'm a failure and will be pissed off at myself and be depressed for who knows how long. If he were still here I wouldn't have to make these decisions things would still be the same as they always were, him sleeping in the recliner me trying to silently channel surf, dinner eaten and dishes done, day discussed and all the world's problems solved and world peace achieved. This really sucks, I don't know what the hell to do.... confusion is worse than not having a choice at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment