About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blue days

I am feeling so blue and down, way too many changes happening in my life right now. First I lose the love of my life, then my daughter loses the love of her life at age 37, then my dear Sr. Carol is going leaving me with a new supervisor, starting to second guess selling the bikes and getting the new one, still really hard to get motivated to pack up the house, really need to sell it and get out of debt, should call the lawyer to see if he has heard anything from the bank, don't want to bug him he is probably not going to charge me, don't really want to go to Miami for work, feeling like a mountain is sitting on my shoulders, need to get a haircut but just don't care about how I look anymore, should get back on the diet and exercise wagon but oh well, I wonder how long it would take for someone to find me if I packed up and headed west and didn't tell anyone, gotta buy a bike trailer before I do that, wonder if my kids could learn to take care of themselves, should call the doctor to get something for this but......... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment