About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Woah!!!

What a horrible mood I'm in.... feel right on the verge of falling apart. Can't focus on anything, could care less if I get out of bed, the only reason I did this morning is because if I don't go to work I'm homeless! I wouldn't mind being homeless as long as I could have my motorcycle and my dog. I am beginning to understand the people who choose to be homeless and live in the woods in tents. The freedom that would bring, no bills, no mail, no phone, no computer, no family, no squabbles, no trying to live up to what other people think I should be, no worrying about what the boss thinks, no agonizing over whether or not I have all the minutia correct that everyone else is so obsessed with. I just want the world to stop and let me get off, I am not enjoying the ride anymore.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment