About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What I miss....

When you lose someone that you've spent the last 30 years with you experience emotions you didn't know existed. And you miss things, little things, simple things, things you don't think about until you need help doing them. Like, remembering when the trash has to go out or making plans for the weekend. One of the things I miss the most... having someone to put lotion on my back, with it being winter and being "older" my skin drys out quickly. I could always go to him just before going to bed and he would rub my favorite lotion on my back. Now the lotion bottle hasn't been touched, I don't think I even care if my skin is soft or flaky and dried out, the only thing that makes me think about it now is, it itches. I wish there were a pill you could take to make your skin stop itching, I would take it. Every time my back itches it just reminds me AGAIN that he is gone and I'll never feel his hands on my skin again. I'll never kiss his lips, or be able to whisper in his ear, or have him sing off key to me when we are slow dancing. Come to think of it I will never dance with him again. It's the little things I miss..... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment