About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm outta here...

So, not really looking forward to it but I'm selling the house and buying a villa. This is just the beginning steps of the whole process but my son made the decision one step easier for me this morning. I would really like to stop sharing a bathroom with him but I don't want to use the hall bath, that should be kept clean for company. So the back bathroom is okay for me I used it for years when my husband and I shared it as our master bath, but when my beloved husband changed the sink faucet he hooked it up backwards. I asked my son to fix it this morning and he threw a fit and just came out of the bathroom and announced "it can't be fixed without longer connectors, Dad told you that a long time ago." HHHMMMM strange he would say that when I JUST had a handyman service here and they said it could be done with no extra connectors, I just don't want to spend the money right now. Besides he is living here for free he should be happy to help out and do what needs to be done, just saying! I'm outta here as soon as I can get things lined out, sold and bought.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment