About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, March 28, 2011

HELP!!!

I really want to sell the house and start over.... problem; I can't get motivated to start packing things up. I don't know if to start in the living room or the basement or the bedroom! The main problem is once I get started I will eventually end up in his closet and his dresser and his bathroom. I don't know if I am ready to start going through his stuff, I'm afraid it will be WWAAAYYY to emotional. Lately I have been really emotional and going through his stuff might push me over the deep end. There is so much stuff to go through, so many memories, and I'm sure it will be very hard to look at his stuff and have to decide what to do with it. Where do I start..... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment