About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Thursday, March 17, 2011

GUILT

So tomorrow they are supposed to deliver my "new" bike! I am excited but at the same time I am feeling the most horrible guilt! Is it too soon, should I have just kept his bike in the garage, covered up? Will I actually have fun riding this year (if I go anywhere at all) or should I still be staying at home doing nothing? MAN!! This is one of those questions that I wonder if every new widow asks herself. How long before you start to "get on" with things... is 4 months a respectable amount of time before you do things, is it 6 months, is it 2 years? The main reason I moved so quickly on this purchase is 1) it was a great deal 2) it's my dream bike 3) who knows how long before another deal like this will come along 4) I was angry at him (again) for leaving me with all the crap he left..... I HATE this, cancer SUCKS, being a widow is HORRIBLE, sleeping alone, eating alone, walking alone, future planning alone..... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment