About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, February 7, 2011

Travelling

So, went on an incredible trip with some of my girlfriends this past weekend, had a great time! Just one thing, when everyone else was getting "check in" phone calls from husband's, I was standing there with my face hanging out feeling really lonely and isolated. I know that checking in with a spouse is the completely normal and loving thing to do but I've got to admit, it made me a little jealous of my friends. I don't usually have those kinds of feelings but then again I've never been in this situation before, and I certainly would never say anything to them for fear it would make them uncomfortable. There are so many "firsts" to go through in this situation, I have really got to learn how to cope and deal with some of these feelings I'm having. I've never been envious or jealous of any of my friends, we all have different situations to deal with but this past weekend I was really feeling crappy! Oh well, just one more thing I am going to have to learn to deal with.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment