About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, February 21, 2011

Feeling sick

So, got a phone call from a guy that is serious about buying his motorcycle. I know I have to sell it, I am too intimidated by it to try and ride it. Maybe if I were a few years younger or even 100 pounds thinner and still working out like I used to!! It is really kinda making me feel sick to my stomach. If this guys decides to buy it how am I going to feel watching him ride off with it? Is it going to be like losing him all over again?? Or should I just start telling myself now that it is only a piece of machinery and whether I have it or not doesn't make any difference because having it will never bring him back! Still... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment