About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Friday, February 18, 2011

Do you believe

So here's the question, do you believe the loved ones we've lost can come back to visit us??Do you believe there are people that can see and speak to the deceased?? Do you think there are some people that will tell you they have seen/talked to your loved one because they think it will make you feel better? I don't know what I believe but here's the thing.... I have been saying all along that I truly appreciate my friends for including me in their weekly dinner plans, I love them all. However, every time Friday rolls around and I know where everyone is going and how many are going to be there and who can/can't make it, I still very apprehensive about going. It's really hard to tell the waitress that I am alone and will be paying for just my dinner, what I used to say is "I'm with the tall, good looking guy at the other end of the table." So this morning when my phone rang and I raced to answer it I did not expect to have the following conversation....
"Hey Auntie Vicki Lee, how are you this morning?"
"Fine sugar what's up?"
"I just wanted to let you know that I had a dream about Uncle Beans last night and he told me to tell you that he is with you and everything is going to be okay and everyone needs to stop crying over him. He wanted you to know that even when you are walking into a restaurant and you are feeling alone that he is right behind you holding the door. He wanted to tell "Tinsel" that she will smell her mint it just takes a little time."

Now I don't know if the Niece that called me this morning reads this blog, I'm not sure she even knows it exists but if she does, I am so grateful for her being such a beautiful soul that she would want me to feel okay about going to dinner. If she doesn't read this blog or know if it's existence, then this whole thing makes me a little sad that he didn't come to me. But he always could tell everyone else how he felt before he could tell me.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment