About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What the f***

Thought I had his bike sold.... NOT! The guy called and canceled! Thought I owned my house.... MAYBE NOT!!! Was going to try and work a deal for a new bike for myself and when I contacted the credit union and they did a background check on me, I'm not showing up on the mortgage for my house!! I thought I was over being mad at him but now I am about to explode! US Bank shocked me by telling me I wasn't on that loan, now the credit union is telling me I might not be on the mortgage!! Do I truly own anything? Have I just been working myself to death for years to find out in the end the only thing I own is the clothes on my back?? After 30 years of putting up with his crap and doing things and going places and being around people that I hated and didn't want to go and do and be, I find out it was all for him and I am not getting anything out of this.... I am about to just call it all quits pack up my old Jeep with my clothes and my dog and head west and never look back!!! vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment