About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Betrayal

Really feeling betrayed and used and so many other emotions right now that I can't even focus at work. I'm tired and all I want to do is crawl into a hole and die!! Was our entire marriage just a way for him to get everything he wanted and have the life he wanted then leave me, not only with a huge hole in my heart, out in the cold with nothing to show for all the work I've done? I haven't said anything to my children and only told one friend and of course my supervisor knows because she was here when I got the information and I was in such shock that I had to tell someone. The question now is how do I react the next time I'm around any of his family and they start talking about what a great guy he was??? Oh well I really don't think that is going to happen I've been pretty much forgotten by most of them by now! Holy Crap is this a pity party for Vicki?? Well, maybe just a little, feeling really vulnerable and fragile and..... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment