About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Break

Man!!! I found this great villa in Wright City, perfect size, perfect layout, perfect price.... Talked to the real estate agent and she said the owners won't accept a contract on it unless you have cash in hand, they won't wait on me to sell my house!! I just can't seem to catch a break.... thought I had his bike sold (that would have gotten me out of debt) but that fell through, thought I found my perfect bike, it's already sold, thought I knew where my life was headed.... NOT!!! I keep hearing people say, wait a year, be patient, there will be other deals but I feel like I'm drowning. NOW gasoline has hit over $3 a gallon and I only get about 11 miles per gallon in his truck, WTF!!! Am I ever going to feel like I'm not spinning out of control..... I think not! vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment