About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Sunday, February 27, 2011

What to do....

Here I sit, on the computer again, bored out of my mind, stressed to the max, confused, sad.... how many more words do I need!! Do I try to sell the house, how long will it be before the bike sells, should I trade them both in on a new one, should I try to plan any vacations, should I try and sell the truck or trade it in?? Did he really love me or was he just in it for what he could get, was he intentionally using me, did he know what I would have to go through, did he even care about what I would be going through? THIS IS SUCH A ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS.... How much longer will this go on??? I know, I know wait a year before you make any decisions but I just don't know if I can. Since I found out about the whole mortgage thing I just can't stay in this house anymore. It's not my house, I didn't pick it out, he never once ever said I did a good job decorating, he never complained about my housekeeping but what does that mean he just didn't care about it or it was never good enough for him to say anything. MAN if I have ever had a completely deflated ego and absolutely zero self esteem and self confidence it is right now. Who's fault is it? Do I blame him for letting me believe all these years that we actually had a relationship, do I blame myself for falling for everything he said and not being strong enough to question him and being so naive and trusting...... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment