About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Straight Talk

I know that I'm not supposed to make any decision for a year but I feel like I'm backed in a corner! I'm struggling to get a handle on this anger, but I still feel the need to not give myself any value. I was talking to my boss (sometimes she is a good sounding board) and telling her I was going to sell his truck. I can't park the darn thing and it is killing me to keep gas in it. I made an offer to my brother-in-law but I was thinking about giving him a deal and asking far less than what the truck it is worth. "WHAT!!" she said, "Why would you do that, you need to look in the mirror and ask who is giving you a deal?" She's right, I have things that need to be paid for, I want to be debt free and, if I'm going to stay in the house, I am going to need to get myself set up so I can pay for repairs. Sometimes I just need someone to give it to me straight, I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, but sometimes I need to be told that I have worth.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment