About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Friends

They say if you can count your TRUE friends on one hand you are doing really good in life. Well I must be doing incredibly well... I have a group of friends that are always there for me and going through this grieving thing right along with me. I know that if I need anything I have at least a dozen numbers in my cell phone that I can call and ask them for almost anything and they will come through for me. I just hope and pray that this depression/anger/crazy period in my life doesn't send them screaming and running through the streets shouting "Please don't let her call me or come near me again." I am truly blessed...... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment