About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Thursday, January 6, 2011

HHHHEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

I have become a raving lunatic.... I scream at people when I'm driving, i bite my son's head off, I've called perfect strangers SOB, thrown a temper tantrum in the middle of a store. I thought I would start feeling like I have a little bit of control over things now that I'm "running the show" so to speak. I feel like I am spiraling OUT of control, I need to do something to keep myself occupied. Going to try an exercise class tonight, thinking about taking some classes at the community college, maybe get a second job in the evenings, anything that keeps me from sitting around and thinking about him and the life we USED to have! I have to keep reminding myself I am no longer a we, an us, a couple.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment