About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holidays

So I've made it through the "holidays" without him. Standing around watching other couples kiss on New Year's Eve was really, really hard. I can remember him and I would start looking for each other around 11:45 pm to make sure we were the first person we kissed and hugged at midnight. And one of his "traditions" was to eat pickled Herring at 12:05am. MAN!! That is the nastiest tasting stuff in the whole world but he insisted it brought us good fortune for the new year so I ate it, year after year after year. Well, this year I didn't eat any so we will see what happens, if I have a terrible year (can't imagine it being any worse than the one I just went through) I will start eating that crap every year!! My heart breaks every time I think of him, every time I look at a picture, every time someone says remember when.... will I ever be "normal" again!! vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment