About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Long Time

It's been a while since I posted anything, haven't really felt like posting. Some days I think it's getting easier then a memory comes flooding back or a smell hits me or a song on the radio and all the grief and pain come surging back. I have stopped crying uncontrollably, now it's just quiet sobbing and sometimes it's just the lump in my throat and tears rolling down my cheeks. I find myself feeling angrier than I think I should. And it's the simplest things that set me off and I've even snapped at strangers for no apparent reason or for reasons that would have never set me off before. Although this blog has helped me with some very deep and private feelings I think it's time to talk to a professional. I can't continue to feel this anger, although it's supposed to be a "stage" of the grieving process I just need to be reassured that I'm not too angry and I would really like to know how long this is supposed to last and what will the next stage be and how long is it going to be before I can feel somewhat "normal". I'll let you know what happens..... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment