About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Sunday, January 16, 2011

60 Days

Everyone always talks about how time flies... It has been 60 days, since he left this earth. Went to the cemetery today and couldn't find him (his headstone isn't in yet) thought I would explode. I just kept walking up and down the rows of graves trying to figure out where the ground felt a little higher than everywhere else. Couldn't find him so I sat in the truck and cried and yelled for about 10 minutes, then just drove around for an hour or so. I just feel so lost without him sometimes, like I don't belong anywhere. I go out for dinner with friends, although it is really nice to share with them, it is really hard to be the only single person in the group. Went to a family (his) function and felt REALLY out of place, just kept thinking about how much he would have enjoyed watching all the kids do karaoke and dance, then in church this morning when they called the kids up to go have bible study, I remembered how very much he loved seeing all the little kids. Not sure what I'm going to do about the truck or the bikes, do I sell them or keep them, do I just ride mine this coming season or do I try and have his modified. I'm scared to ding his truck I'm probably going to feel the same way about the bike!! Not sure if I will ever get over this.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment