About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Friday, October 29, 2010

Yellow Roses

Haven't posted in a couple of days, been really busy, took a 2 day computer class and was too tired to get on the computer afterwards. So yesterday when I got home he was awake and dressed and watching the news! I reminded him that his niece was coming over with dinner (she started doing this on Thursdays a few weeks ago so she could spend some time with him every week, sweet girl). Said he remembered and was looking forward to seeing her, then he says "Did you like the flowers I sent you?" Whaa??? "I sent you flowers today to your office, did you like them?" Honey I wasn't in my office today I was in a computer class besides, you didn't really send me flowers, you never send me flowers, you haven't sent me flowers for years, you always said they were too expensive, I haven't gotten flowers since our 25th wedding anniversary which was 4 years ago!! "I'm telling you I sent you flowers to your office today, I just forgot you weren't going to be there." Right, we'll see tomorrow, it's okay if you didn't and you thought you did, it was sweet of you to think about me. So this morning when I walked into my office, there on my desk, sits a vase, with 12 of the most beautiful yellow roses I've seen in a long, long time!! The card simply reads "I Love You" ! Makes all my sleepless nights and exhaustion seem a little easier to cope with..... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment