About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, November 1, 2010

Doctor visit

This morning the doctor ordered Hospice care for him.... he says it is getting close to the end! Didn't really need a doctor's degree to tell me that, I live with him, I see it every day, I'm the one watching this process happen right before my eyes. Sold his HD this past weekend, what a horrible thing that was. We were going to go on trips together, rides the bikes as far as we could for about 2 days, spend a day where ever we ended up then ride them back home in 2 days. His family thinks I want to sell it because I want the money but they really have no idea how hard this is on me as well. All of our plans for the future are gone, there is no future, it's gone, our dreams, our plans, all of it!! vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment