About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

He's had no pain meds all day so I ask how's his pain level and he says he is a little uncomfortable so he takes 1/2 of a pain pill. He sits down in the recliner and within 10 minutes he is sound asleep, such is my life!! After about 2 -1/2 hours he wakes up and wants to know where the saucer is he had on his lap. There was no saucer on your lap it was the cat and she just now jumped down. "Vic, where is the saucer that was just here on my leg?" There was no saucer, "Yes there was, where is the cake and ice cream that you were just eating?" HUH!?!?! I didn't have any cake or ice cream, there isn't any of either one in the whole house! "Fine, if you don't want to share that's fine." So now he is pissed because he thinks I'm eating cake and ice cream while he is asleep. So he goes back to sleep and about an hour later he is awake and wanting to know when I'm going to give him his wallet back. I haven't had your wallet in almost a month, "Yes you do have it and I want it back!" Bernie it's in the back bedroom on the dresser, go see for yourself, "Don't think I won't go and check..." I don't give a rat's ass if you go check!! Now it's 9pm time for his evening meds. Bern do you want to take anymore pain pills before you go to bed? "I don't know, what do you think?" I think they make you have weird dreams and I wish you wouldn't take them anymore. "Fine, if you are going to be a bitch about it and just keep bitching at me then I won't take anymore, I'll just be in pain all the time!" Someone tell me quick, is this all a part of the process, is this ever going to end, will I ever get to sleep, how much longer am I going to be a bitch, what is the prison sentence in this state for justifiable homicide?? vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment