About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, October 25, 2010

I Give Up!!

WTF!!! He obsesses' over the pain pills then when we talk about going off of them or modifying how many and when he takes them he just says, 'I'm not in pain I don't need them'!!! He hasn't been to sleep longer than 1-1/2 hours for almost 24 hours now, and neither have I (again). I'm just so tired.... tired from no sleep, tired of him being sick, tired of doctors and hospitals, tired of his family not trusting me, tired of him being depressed. I'm so tired and focused on him that I actually forgot my middle grandchild's birthday! Now how damn sad is that, my life wasn't supposed to be like this, we were supposed to be set for money, travel more, spend more time with the grand babies, go to more motorcycle rallies. CANCER SUCKS!!! vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment