About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Giving up

He is just giving up!!! He won't even try to get out of the damn recliner, won't go for a walk, won't do his physical therapy exercises, won't fix anything to eat for himself!! I am so angry at him, I can't believe that he is giving up.... I know he's tired of fighting and I know he's still having some pain issues but damn, get off your butt and fight this damn thing! Do I want him to fight for himself or for me? What the hell do I tell his brothers, if I tell them about him not wanting to do anything it's just going to be me being the nagging bitch. I can just hear them now, well maybe it's okay to just let him rest!! Get off your ass and fight I'm not ready to let you go and give up.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment