About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's time

2:30 am, he's up, dressed, coat out of the closet and sitting in his recliner ready to go. The lights in the hall, both bathrooms and kitchen are on, no wonder I can't sleep!! Bernie why are you up it's only 2:30 in the morning? "Oh it is? I thought it was time to go. I guess I can go back to sleep." GREAT!!! Now if only I can go back to sleep. Now it's 4:20 and he has turned all the lights back on again, I gave him his 4am pain pill why is he up?? Bernie, I need to get some sleep please don't turn the lights on again. Now his kidney levels are off again, just hope we aren't looking at renal failure and dialysis... wouldn't that be just lovely! vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment