About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Doing enough

Well it was suggested that I drive my car more often to "keep the miles down" on both vehicles, then there was a comment about not enough clean clothes, then another comment about the cotton shirts that need to be ironed that he "would like to wear"!! I guess getting up at 4am to give him pain medication isn't enough. I haven't ridden my bike in over a month, haven't had a glass of wine in over 3 months, haven't even been able to take a nice long hot bath.... my evenings are cut out for me now, ironing, laundry, cleaning up. I know, I know, every other wife in America is doing these things as well, but don't they get a break now and again, don't they get to enjoy something now and again, don't they get to take a nap now and again??? Okay Vicki, quit your whining and just do your damn job! vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment