About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Friday, October 15, 2010

W A K E U P

I cannot keep going on no sleep!! He sleeps all day and denies it when I call him during the day, then in the evening when we are watching TV he sleeps constantly, I am forever forcing him to wake up. When it's time to go to bed he is wide awake, he is up and down all night, has coughing fits, goes to the bathroom and turns on every light he can.... if he's awake, I'm awake!! Unlike him I cannot sleep during the day or in the evening while the TV is on. AND you would think that with all this damn stress and exhaustion going on I would be losing weight!! HELL NO, I gained 2 pounds in a week, I can't win for losing! It is what it is.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment