About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On the phone

Anyone who is in my inner circle knows how much I hate talking on the phone. It is a big part of my job and after being on the phone most of the day at work I don't want to be bothered with it at night or on my own time. I will email and IM until my fingers fall off but not the phone. NOW I have to call him at least 4-5 times a day to make sure he has eaten, taken meds, still breathing, not sleeping all day, doing his exercises, did anyone call, did the nurse come by, did they bring your lunch..... the only reason I call him during the day to find out this stuff is because by the time I get home he doesn't remember what has happened throughout the day. I also said something about weening him off of the pain meds now that the radiation is helping with the pain in his shoulder and back and he almost had a coronary!! Let's not start that just yet, let's wait and see.... this coming from the man who tells everyone he doesn't take a lot of pain medication!! vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment