About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Friday, September 17, 2010

Here we go again

So he has been in the hospital since Wednesday this time.... have not a clue as to when they might send him home, at this juncture I'm not sure I want them to send him home just yet!! I still need to go through the house and gather up all his meds so I can hide or destroy them. What a nightmare, he pulled his IV out the other night and then last night was wanting a pair of scissors so he could cut the other one off because it was bothering him. He did look really good this morning, sitting up in the bed, color back in his face..... then it started, "Where's breakfast, can I get a cup of coffee first, you're gonna need to bring me some clean clothes up here." Then after his food came, "Here you eat this, I got it for you, don't worry about how much it costs, I got it for you, I know you're hungry, do you need some cream for your coffee?" WTF!!! As far as I can tell my life just took a dramatic turn, I can see right now that it will up at 6, fix his breakfast, give him his meds, get dressed go to work, call at noon to make sure he eats his lunch and takes his afternoon meds, straight home from work to get him his dinner, make sure he gets a bath and PJs on, give him his night meds and put him to bed.... for better or worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health! vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment