About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hallucinations...

Sitting at the dinner table last night he picked up the WHITE plastic salt shaker and began to turn it around in his hand. What are you looking for Babe? "There is an ant crawling on the salt shaker." WHAT?!?!? How did an ant get inside the salt shaker? "Not inside it's crawling right there on the outside of the shaker." HUH, the shaker is white the salt is white, there is nothing of any other color, let alone an insect, crawling anywhere on the shaker. Honey, I don't see anything, "I'm telling you it's right there, well now I can't see it, maybe it crawled inside or it's on the table." Now I'm moving all the dishes on the table looking for something crawling around, I even took the lid off of the shaker and looked inside and around the lip, nothing! Bern there isn't anything there, see (showing him the opened shaker). "FINE, you just had to prove you were right and I was wrong didn't you, couldn't take my word for it, I'm telling you I saw an ant crawling around on that salt shaker!" Okay, if you say it was there, it was there..... I know folks are praying for my husband but I'm starting to think I need to start asking them to pray for me, not sure how much more I can take. I'm tired and scared and hate this disease more than anyone could every fathom..... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment