About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, September 13, 2010

Donut shop

After Church yesterday he decided he wanted donuts. Fine, do you have enough cash on you to get donuts or do you want to use your debit card? "No I don't like using my debit card, I need to get some cash." Okay so I head for the bank (opposite direction of the donut shop). "Where are you going, I told you I wanted donuts." I know but I have to go by the bank to get some money first.... "I don't know why you're doing that, I want donuts." I know honey but you just said you didn't have any cash and you didn't want to use your debit card. "I know I told you that but I'm telling you now that I want donuts." Do you want to use your debit card at the donut shop? "Why do I have to keep telling you this, no I don't like to use my debit card, I just want to go to the donut shop." Okay, we'll go to the donut shop just give me a few minutes I need to make a quick side trip. So I pull into the bank by the ATM machine and he calmly hands me his debit card and says "Just get me $40.00 I don't need much more than that." Okay sweetie, you want to go get some donuts after this? "Sure, we can do that." It is what it is!!! vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment