About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

V A C A T I O N

Yes, I'm taking a few days off from work (maybe)... Thought I had everything squared away that the boss wanted then, the phone rang! I have to explain what "Umbrella Policy" means and I'm not sure if I will be able to do it to her satisfaction. On another note, I was told last night that I really don't care about him!!

R I G H T ..... can you sense sarcasm when you read it? If I don't care why do I sit up nights sometimes just to watch him breath, or research the newest drug he's taking to find out what the true side affects will be, or spend night after night in a hospital room sleeping in uncomfortable chairs, or make his bed after he's been in it all day because he's uncomfortable and the nurses are too busy to do it? This list could go on for days!!! I'm just focused on taking a few days off and doing nothing. vicki lee

1 comment: