About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It hits again

Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again.... CANCER SUCKS!! Just found out my sister-in-law has breast cancer. I've reached the point where, if I hear of one more person that I love or care about has cancer I'll disappear to a remote island somewhere never to be heard from again. I am so tired of people being sick!! I need a vacation but won't take one because right now I can't stand being around him. He is mean, and controlling, and crabby and I'm sick of filling his pill holder and sick of remembering the doctors visits and sick of reminding him to wear short sleeve shirts and sick of talking to the drug company. All I want is for him to be nice to the dog and not put restrictions on EVERYTHING!! I want to sell everything and move into a small apartment or trailer somewhere, have enough money at the end of the month to go out and enjoy ourselves once in a while, or plan a vacation with no restrictions! I really miss going out for dinner at a NICE restaurant, having a couple of glasses of wine and ordering anything from the menu I want... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment