About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, August 9, 2010

Depression

Don't know what's happening, can't get out of this funk. He is just being a jerk!! We had a small vacation planned, his sister from Michigan is even planning to join us! Before we even get close to leaving he starts telling me what we can and can't do, where we can and can't go, who we can and can't see! It's my vacation too, so i started crying and couldn't tell him why so we just stopped talking AGAIN! Then yesterday (Sunday) around 5:30 I went into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. Sundays are usually do what you want for food day!! Then he got up and went into the kitchen and made a sandwich, on the way back into the kitchen when he was finished... "Thanks for offering to make me a sandwich".... WHAT?!?!?! Are you serious!! I'm really getting tired and worn out and depressed, can't seem to do anything right, don't have enough money to move out, no family I can turn to... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment