About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Time off

Well, just got back from 4.5 days at Mark Twain Lake. Totally relaxed and can't remember when I have slept that well. These past few days have shown me just how weak and frail he is.... we did spend a lot of time with family and I'm glad for that, he has wonderful nieces and nephews that just adore him and they took care of most of the "heavy" stuff that I usually do. (helping him up/down out of chairs, getting him a drink or snack etc, etc) So it was nice to not have to be "on watch" all the time. He really had a great time as well, his sister and one of her daughters were in from Michigan (wish they all lived here) so that was good. AAANNNDDD he treated me like a queen, I didn't have to do any cooking. Did do some cleaning but that's just me needing things to be a certain way. We took the dog and he didn't even yell like a maniac when the dog barked!! This may sound a little gruesome but could this be a sign of the end of his time with me? My prayer is that it isn't even close to that time!! Even though he makes me crazy and sometimes I think I just can't take any more, we've been together 30 years and I love him very much. vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment