About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Real world

Well, it's back to the real world and the grind!! Didn't sleep worth a dang last night (wishing I was still at the lake) neither did he. Doctor's office called me this morning, his blood pressure is up so they are playing with his meds again. Doctor says fatigue is just a part of his life now, nothing really can be done because of his illness and medications. Would really like to get some riding in before summer is over but I'm not sure how to approach the subject with him, I know he can't hold that bike up anymore and I certainly don't want to leave him behind. WHAT DO I DO??? vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment