About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tired

Well, he is having more and more trouble sleeping again. Not sure if it's a side effect of the new chemo or the pain in his back. All I know is I'm staying awake and waking up to see if he's in the bed or in the recliner. Went to bed last night at 10:30 (as usual) woke up at 11:30 looking for him, woke up again at 12:45, then woke up again at 1:45 and he was in bed but, I WAS WIDE AWAKE!! So I got up and watched TV until 3:00 when he got up and went back to the recliner.... do you see a pattern emerging here? All I know is it's going to be a very hard day trying to keep my thoughts straight. Exhaustion is not conducive to a good day at work..... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment