About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Now I'm scared

Well, he just called me at work (doesn't always happen)... He wanted to know his cell phone number, so I gave it to him. Then I asked him are you okay, where are you? "I'm at home, everything is fine." Bernie why did you want your cell phone number.... "Wait, I didn't want my cell phone number I wanted my bank account number." (I have NEVER had this, we have separate accounts) What the heck is going on??? Is he having another medication reaction? He is doubling up on his Xanex, could that be what's going on? Still having trouble sleeping, then yesterday he calls me to tell me the doctor says 'the pain pills are just for pain they are not to help you sleep'.... I have been telling him that for months now!! Maybe when I tell him this stuff I should put on a white lab coat with my name embroidered on it! That might make him believe that I know what I'm talking about, I doubt it...... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment