About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Friday, August 27, 2010

Seriously....

So, met him at the grocery store last night, he is FINALLY using the handicapped placard. Since I didn't feel like cooking dinner when we got home and I knew he wouldn't be able to, I suggested we grab a burger and take it home to eat. He agreed, then I said, why don't you get the burgers and meet me at the house (we had both cars). That way I can carry all the groceries in and put them away before he even pulls in the driveway. Decision made, he is going to Sonic, I want a bacon cheeseburger and nothing else. He leaves the parking lot before me and as I'm driving by McDonald's (next door to Sonic) there he is in the drive thru!! Call his cell phone, goes right to voicemail, try it again, it rings 5 times and goes right to voicemail..... oh well I guess I'm eating Mickey D's for dinner. I go home carry everything in, put everything away and he pulls in the garage with a Sonic bag!! Imagine my surprise, so I take the bag and start taking things out, and the only thing in the bag is a foot long cheese coney!! Where's my bacon cheeseburger?? So I ask him, honey, where's my dinner? "Funny Vic, very funny!" What do you mean funny?? "You know what I mean, I know you got your own food!" Bern, I am broke between now and my next payday how could I get any food, I saw you at the drive thru at McDonald's. "Yeah, I went to McDonald's and after I went to the first window I thought I was done so I went to Sonic and got my foot long." Allrighty then, I guess I'm eating left overs for dinner and I'm cooking as well!!! "I'll got back and get you something, what do you want?" Never mind, it doesn't matter, I'll find something in the fridge to eat.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment